This training will discuss the prevalence of diabetes in the USA along with its complications. The consequences, treatment approaches, and assessment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) will also be addressed.
Activity approved for 1.0 Contact Hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing: Provider #13692
- Understand the prevalence of diabetes and associated foot ulcers in the USA
- Understand the financial and human burden of a diabetic foot ulcer (DFU)
- Describe the 5 main risk factors for developing DFU
- Identify 3 alternative formal risk assessment tools that can be used
- Describe the general approach to treatment of DFU including the importance of prevention
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Diabetic Foot Ulcers Certificate On Demand
We have transitioned our chest drainage courses to a new educational platform.
Register by clicking here to continue your educational journey with us for Chest Drainage courses [Medela University Chest Drainage - global online education]. Please use the same email-address and password to register.
We kindly ask you to complete all open cardiothoracic courses and download your certificates.
If you are interested in our wound care and NPWT courses, please click on “Accept” to continue.
Your cart is empty