This advanced practice training course covers the physics of negative pressure with emphasis on its use in medical applications including ways in which NPWT systems have been modified to perfect fluid and pressure dynamics.
Activity approved for 1.0 Contact Hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing: Provider #13692
- To explain the physics of negative pressure
- To describe how negative pressure is created and the importance of a pressure gradient
- To explain how fluid removal occurs during NPWT
- To describe the ways in which NPWT devices have been modified to perfect fluid and pressure dynamics
- To describe the fundamental requirements of NPWT that need to be delivered for the full mechanisms of action to be realized
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Physics of NPWT Certificate
We have transitioned our chest drainage courses to a new educational platform.
Register by clicking here to continue your educational journey with us for Chest Drainage courses [Medela University Chest Drainage - global online education]. Please use the same email-address and password to register.
We kindly ask you to complete all open cardiothoracic courses and download your certificates.
If you are interested in our wound care and NPWT courses, please click on “Accept” to continue.
Your cart is empty