This advanced practice training course reviews the observations and interventions that lead to effective wound bed preparation. Participants will gain a better understanding of the importance of wound bed preparation, ongoing patient assessment, and how to overcome barriers to healing.
Activity approved for 1.0 Contact Hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing: Provider #13692
- Define wound bed preparation
- Describe the overall goals of wound care
- Identify the barriers to wound closure
- Describe how the principles of wound bed preparation can overcome those barriers
- Understand the importance of continuous patient assessment
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Wound Bed Prep Certificate On Demand
We have transitioned our chest drainage courses to a new educational platform.
Register by clicking here to continue your educational journey with us for Chest Drainage courses [Medela University Chest Drainage - global online education]. Please use the same email-address and password to register.
We kindly ask you to complete all open cardiothoracic courses and download your certificates.
If you are interested in our wound care and NPWT courses, please click on “Accept” to continue.
Your cart is empty